Electrolyte replenishment tablets can be extremely valuable and useful, especially when exercising for extended periods in hot and humid conditions. Salt pills, the original electrolyte replenishment product, were introduced long before sports drinks. During exercise, your body loses considerable amounts of sodium thru sweating. Although the evaporation of sweat is essential in maintaining body temperature, loss of sodium negatively impacts electrolyte balance and the body's rehydration mechanisms.
- Does A Low Carb Diet Help You Lose Weight - Part 1
- VITAMIN D: The Endurance Vitamin – Part 2
- VITAMIN D: The Endurance Vitamin – Part 1
- Breakthrough in Electrolyte Replenishment
- Can Exercise Negatively Impact Mental Concentration?
- The Keto Diet and Endurance Exercise
- Is Water The Best Sports Drink?
- No Time. No Worries.
- Is The Fuel Tank Half-Full
- Is A Low Carb Diet Healthy?
- What You Should Know About Insulin
- Don't Sweat It
Posted by Dr. Robert Portman on 8/30/2019 to Performance Tip Of The Week