A key component of fitness is increasing lean body mass. Increased lean body mass offers aesthetic, metabolic and fitness benefits. Although exercise is the cornerstone for increasing lean body mass, there are five simple steps one can take to increase lean body mass faster.
- Low Carb Diet And Endurance Performance - Part 2
- Does A Low Carb Diet Help You Lose Weight - Part 1
- VITAMIN D: The Endurance Vitamin – Part 2
- VITAMIN D: The Endurance Vitamin – Part 1
- Breakthrough in Electrolyte Replenishment
- Can Exercise Negatively Impact Mental Concentration?
- The Keto Diet and Endurance Exercise
- Is Water The Best Sports Drink?
- No Time. No Worries.
- Is The Fuel Tank Half-Full
- Is A Low Carb Diet Healthy?
- What You Should Know About Insulin
Posted by Dr. Robert Portman on 7/25/2018 to Performance Tip Of The Week
Posted by Dr. Robert Portman on 7/17/2018 to Performance Tip Of The Week
Caffeine is a remarkable product for serious athletes because it extends endurance four ways, "read more" to see what they are.
Posted by Dr. Robert Portman on 7/9/2018 to Performance Tip Of The Week
Arginine improves nutrient and oxygen delivery because it is a precursor for nitrous oxide, an essential compound shown to increase blood flow. Arginine also stimulates specific agents responsible for the transport of carbohydrate from the blood into the muscle cell. Finally, arginine is a potent stimulator of insulin release.
Posted by Dr. Robert Portman on 7/2/2018 to Performance Tip Of The Week
Multiple studies have shown that serious exercisers derive many benefits in terms of cardiovascular, bone and muscle health. There have also been a number of studies showing a positive correlation between exercise and a decreased incidence of dementia and Alzheimer’s disease. These studies show that regular exercise can dramatically reduce the development and severity of dementia and Alzheimer’s later on in life.