Fructose is having a public relations crisis. Its reputation started to take a nosedive several years ago when some nutrition experts suggested that Americans eat far too much of...
- Low Carb Diet And Endurance Performance - Part 2
- Does A Low Carb Diet Help You Lose Weight - Part 1
- VITAMIN D: The Endurance Vitamin – Part 2
- VITAMIN D: The Endurance Vitamin – Part 1
- Breakthrough in Electrolyte Replenishment
- Can Exercise Negatively Impact Mental Concentration?
- The Keto Diet and Endurance Exercise
- Is Water The Best Sports Drink?
- No Time. No Worries.
- Is The Fuel Tank Half-Full
- Is A Low Carb Diet Healthy?
- What You Should Know About Insulin
Posted by Matt Fitzgerald on 7/25/2017
Posted by Matt Fitzgerald on 7/18/2017
I just signed up to run the Wine Country Marathon in Sonoma County, Calif. Several important considerations influenced my choice of this event over others. First, the timing is good for me. The race falls in mid-October, the ideal time to...
Posted by Dr. Robert Portman on 7/11/2017
For many athletes, especially those who exercise in the morning, workout begins with a cup of coffee. For athletes and non-athletes alike, coffee jump starts their day. This caffeinated boost wakes us up and makes us more alert. With the...