Jeff Galloway is an American Olympian and creator of the Galloway RUN-WALK-RUN™ method.The first race, from the battle site into the 1896 Olympic stadium, was determined to be 40 kilometers, or 25 miles. In 1908, the Olympics were held in London and the route was charted to start 40K outside Olympic Stadium, as in...
- Caffeine Or Coffee. Which Is Better?
- Get More Out Of Your Indoor Trainer: Hydration
- Exercise Improves Brain Health, Why?
- Prevent A Holiday Hangover
- Low Carb Diet And Endurance Performance - Part 2
- Does A Low Carb Diet Help You Lose Weight - Part 1
- VITAMIN D: The Endurance Vitamin – Part 2
- VITAMIN D: The Endurance Vitamin – Part 1
- Breakthrough in Electrolyte Replenishment
- Can Exercise Negatively Impact Mental Concentration?
- The Keto Diet and Endurance Exercise
- Is Water The Best Sports Drink?
- January 2020
- December 2019
- November 2019
- October 2019
- August 2019
- July 2019
- June 2019
- May 2019
- April 2019
- March 2019
- February 2019
- January 2019
- December 2018
- November 2018
- October 2018
- September 2018
- August 2018
- July 2018
- June 2018
- May 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
Posted by JEFF GALLOWAY on 6/28/2017
Posted by Matt Fitzgerald on 6/20/2017
I’ve never been hungrier than I was when I trained for Ironman Wisconsin in 2002. I trained hard for that race—up to 20 hours a week—and the harder I trained, the hungrier I became. I like to eat, so for a while I enjoyed the increased eating I needed to do in order to quiet my tummy. But eventually my appetite became...
Posted by Dr. Robert Portman on 6/13/2017
Improved endurance is a function of three critical processes: 1) the speed in which carbohydrate is absorbed in the stomach, 2) how fast the blood delivers carbohydrate from the GI tract to muscles, and 3) the speed at which...