With demands of family, work, social life and exercise, the serious endurance athlete is always pressed for time. Here’s a way to add four minutes to your workout and improve your endurance. We all know the recovery window is the 45 minute interval following exercise where the muscle’s metabolic machinery is activated. Multiple studies have shown that consuming the right combination of nutrients pays big dividends in terms of...
- Breakthrough in Electrolyte Replenishment
- Can Exercise Negatively Impact Mental Concentration?
- The Keto Diet and Endurance Exercise
- Is Water The Best Sports Drink?
- No Time. No Worries.
- Is The Fuel Tank Half-Full
- Is A Low Carb Diet Healthy?
- What You Should Know About Insulin
- Don't Sweat It
- Work Out Harder, Easier
- Four Minutes More For Greater Endurance
- Optimal Fueling
Posted by Dr. Robert Portman on 3/21/2019 to Performance Tip Of The Week