Last blog reviewed the results of a recent study which has been the subject of extensive media coverage. The study was designed to show that high insulin levels generated by high carbohydrate consumption, may increase the conversion of food into fat storage... The obvious question is what these results mean to serious endurance athletes who are trying to improve performance and maintain an ideal weight. Is insulin the good guy or the bad guy?
- Low Carb Diet And Endurance Performance - Part 2
- Does A Low Carb Diet Help You Lose Weight - Part 1
- VITAMIN D: The Endurance Vitamin – Part 2
- VITAMIN D: The Endurance Vitamin – Part 1
- Breakthrough in Electrolyte Replenishment
- Can Exercise Negatively Impact Mental Concentration?
- The Keto Diet and Endurance Exercise
- Is Water The Best Sports Drink?
- No Time. No Worries.
- Is The Fuel Tank Half-Full
- Is A Low Carb Diet Healthy?
- What You Should Know About Insulin
Posted by Dr. Robert Portman on 11/19/2019 to Performance Tip Of The Week