The enormous benefits of adding protein to a sports and recovery drink are well-documented. However, all protein is not the same. The specific properties of a protein are dependent on its amino acid profile. A question often raised in sports nutrition is whether whey or casein is more effective in a recovery drink. To answer this question researchers conducted a study looking at the effect of casein or whey recovery beverages on rehydration, an essential element of the muscle recovery process.
- Low Carb Diet And Endurance Performance - Part 2
- Does A Low Carb Diet Help You Lose Weight - Part 1
- VITAMIN D: The Endurance Vitamin – Part 2
- VITAMIN D: The Endurance Vitamin – Part 1
- Breakthrough in Electrolyte Replenishment
- Can Exercise Negatively Impact Mental Concentration?
- The Keto Diet and Endurance Exercise
- Is Water The Best Sports Drink?
- No Time. No Worries.
- Is The Fuel Tank Half-Full
- Is A Low Carb Diet Healthy?
- What You Should Know About Insulin
Posted by Dr. Robert Portman on 11/29/2018 to Performance Tip Of The Week