An adaptogenic complex to help your body adapt to life’s woes help you deal with what life throws your way. Stress is how your body reacts to any change or an extreme situation. It’s easy to get overwhelmed with the many stresses of life that end up triggering our flight or fight response and activate our immune system.
Stress Support* – Chronic stress affects more than just your mind. Adaptogens are powerful herbs that have been used for centuries for their stress alleviating properties. Adaptogens act like ‘stress vaccines’ and are known to build the body’s ability to adapt to stress. Ashwagandha, Holy basil, Rhodiola Rosea and Maca are some of the notable adaptogens in Adreno+ that help you take the edge off.
Energy Support*– Stress and anxiety tax your adrenals, but taking adaptogens can help fight off adrenal fatigue in the long run. Consuming adaptogens are known to relax the central nervous system and help your body naturally improve energy levels. Adreno+ is a great nourishing energy enhancer for anyone feeling weak, fatigued and tired.
Adrenal Support*– Schisandra Berry and Holy Basil are natural hormone helpers that regulate your stress response and provide nourishment to the endocrine system. The many potent minerals, superfood and antioxidants in Adreno+ all work together to promote a more regulated hormonal environment.
If not dealt with, stress can have negative impacts on the body. Adaptogenic herbs can support your body’s ability to deal with stress when used in conjunction with a healthy diet and lifestyle.
1. Ashwagandha – is an adaptogen that is also known as “Indian ginseng.” Ashwagandha helps the body adapt to stress by restoring balance, helping the body cope with occasional anxiety.
2. Panax Ginseng – is one of the most popular herbs in the world used for health and well-being, so much so that it is known as “the king of herbs.” Panax Ginseng may help improve cognitive function and focus.
3. Astragalus – is a traditional Chinese herb that contains naturally occurring flavonoids and may support immune health.
4. RhodiolaRosea – naturally contains antioxidants and is also known as “Siberian Ginseng.” This herbal solution is also know to relieve occasional fatigue.
5. Holy Basil – is considered a sacred spiritual plant in Ayurveda and is an adaptogenic herb that is sometimes used to make tea. It is high in phenolic compounds and antioxidants and may also support mood.
6. Schisandra Berry – is a traditional Chinese adaptogenic herb and supports women’s health. It is particularly beneficial for women going through menopause.
7. Alma Fruit – is a superfood that is also known as Indian Gooseberry. It has antioxidant properties and helps scavenge harmful free radicals in the body.
8. Eleuthero Root – is considered an adaptogenic herb and is used in many cultures. It is also used to make tea. It contains antioxidants and helps support energy levels.
9. Maca – is a cruciferous vegetable related to broccoli and a well-known super-food. It also provides mood support for women.