NUMEROUS STUDIES HAVE SHOWN that the incidence of depression is higher in the elderly. It has been suggested that this pattern is associated with serotonin, a brain chemical that influences mood and...
- Optimal Fueling
- Putting Appetite Back into Balance
- Muscle Adaptations. Hard to Get…Easy to Lose.
- Caffeine & Coffee – The News Gets Better and Better
- The Muscle Recovery Window
- Why Dieting Makes You Less Fit
- Which Protein is Better for Recovery: Whey or Casein?
- Exercise And Your Gut
- Recovery Is More Essential As We Age
- Does a High Fat, Low Carb Diet Improve Endurance Performance?
- Hero Amino Acids #3 - Glutamine
- Slowing Muscle Protein Breakdown
Posted by Dr. Robert Portman on 9/25/2017
Posted by Dr. Robert Portman on 9/7/2017
IN THE LAST DECADE sports scientists have made great strides in understanding how muscles work during exercise, how muscles recover, and the primary causes of fatigue. A result of this research has been the development of...