Fructose is having a public relations crisis. Its reputation started to take a nosedive several years ago when some nutrition experts suggested that Americans eat far too much of...
- Which Protein is Better for Recovery: Whey or Casein?
- Exercise And Your Gut
- Recovery Is More Essential As We Age
- Does a High Fat, Low Carb Diet Improve Endurance Performance?
- Hero Amino Acids #3 - Glutamine
- Slowing Muscle Protein Breakdown
- The Switch That Controls Lean Body Mass
- Cortisol - The Good. The Bad. The Ugly
- How Much Protein Should I Consume?
- Timing Is Everything
- Artificial Sweeteners, Diabetes and Exercise Performance
- Hero Amino Acids #2 - Leucine
Posted by Matt Fitzgerald on 7/25/2017
Posted by Matt Fitzgerald on 7/18/2017
I just signed up to run the Wine Country Marathon in Sonoma County, Calif. Several important considerations influenced my choice of this event over others. First, the timing is good for me. The race falls in mid-October, the ideal time to...
Posted by Dr. Robert Portman on 7/11/2017
For many athletes, especially those who exercise in the morning, workout begins with a cup of coffee. For athletes and non-athletes alike, coffee jump starts their day. This caffeinated boost wakes us up and makes us more alert. With the...