For Father's Day this year, Dr. Portman and his son, Jon, got together for a day of father-son bonding. Some dads like a relaxing day of fishing, some play golf, and some take to the sky to share a rush of adrenaline. Check out the video here and see how he did!
- Which Protein is Better for Recovery: Whey or Casein?
- Exercise And Your Gut
- Recovery Is More Essential As We Age
- Does a High Fat, Low Carb Diet Improve Endurance Performance?
- Hero Amino Acids #3 - Glutamine
- Slowing Muscle Protein Breakdown
- The Switch That Controls Lean Body Mass
- Cortisol - The Good. The Bad. The Ugly
- How Much Protein Should I Consume?
- Timing Is Everything
- Artificial Sweeteners, Diabetes and Exercise Performance
- Hero Amino Acids #2 - Leucine
Posted by Dr. Robert Portman on 6/25/2018 to News