For Father's Day this year, Dr. Portman and his son, Jon, got together for a day of father-son bonding. Some dads like a relaxing day of fishing, some play golf, and some take to the sky to share a rush of adrenaline. Check out the video here and see how he did!
- Is The Fuel Tank Half-Full
- Is A Low Carb Diet Healthy?
- What You Should Know About Insulin
- Don't Sweat It
- Work Out Harder, Easier
- Four Minutes More For Greater Endurance
- Optimal Fueling
- Putting Appetite Back into Balance
- Muscle Adaptations. Hard to Get…Easy to Lose.
- Caffeine & Coffee – The News Gets Better and Better
- The Muscle Recovery Window
- Why Dieting Makes You Less Fit
Posted by Dr. Robert Portman on 6/25/2018 to News